This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
With summertime activities in full gear, it’s time to share some grilling ideas for dinner. And what better summertime food than tasty hamburger recipes for the grill!
I have put together my collection of best grilled hamburger recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
There is no better cookout food than a backyard burger and grilling corn in husk when it comes to my family. Of course, a great hotdog is never out of the question!
So fire up the grill and get ready to prepare some of these tasty hamburger recipes!
Best Ever Hamburger Recipes for the Grill
To get us started, here are some delicious hamburger recipes ideas from Taste of Home.
The King Burger is the perfect food for a party and made from a classic burger recipes style, topped with a horseradish mayo sauce!
- King Burger
- Spicy Cajun Salsa Burger
- Basil Burgers with Sun-Dried Tomato Mayonnaise
- Mushroom-stuffed Cheeseburgers
- Whiskey Cheddar Burgers
Interested in grilling turkey burgers? Here’s a great recipe. The unique fruit and mayo combination puts this burger in a class by itself!
From the desks of the NY Times, here is a nice collection of hamburger recipes on the grill that is as exotic as they are delicious!
- Korean Cheeseburgers With Sesame-Cucumber Pickles
- Smashed Chicken Burgers With Cheddar and Parsley
- The Bobby Flay Burger
- Japanese Burgers With Wasabi Ketchup
- T-Bone Steak Burger
- The Ultimate Veggie Burger
Featuring many of the best summertime dessert recipes you will ever try, to easy to make summer party dinner ideas, Southern Living has all it.
One tip all seasoned grillmasters will tell you – when it comes to making the best homemade hamburger recipes, quality meat is a must.
Ground chuck makes the best hamburgers. The optimal fat content for burgers is 15 to 20 percent.
Fat provides moisture and flavor to the meat, and when you’re cooking over a hot grill, fat helps prevent the burger from drying out.
When it comes to the best hamburger recipes, Southern Living gets two thumbs up.
- Bacon, Peach and Basil Burgers
- Cast-Iron Skillet Burgers
- Black Bean Burgers with Comeback Sauce
- Ranch Turkey Burgers
- BBQ Bacon Burger
- Lowcountry Juicy Lucy
- Black Bean Burgers with Avocado Slaw
When we speak about outdoor grilling, Blackstone griddles are the hot trend in backdoor burger cooking!
What can you cook with the Blackstone griddle?
The truth is you can cook anything you’d like. Yes, you can fry bacon and eggs, griddle up some pancakes for breakfast, or grill a ribeye for dinner.
But where the Blackstone griddle really shines in its ability to take basic hamburger recipes and turn them into healthy and delicious works of art.
Blackstone has compiled an impressive collection of food recipes to use with their cooking products.
We have taken the liberty of sharing some of our favorite grilling ideas for dinner that feature… you guessed it, hamburger recipes easy and quick to prepare.
- Ramen Burger
- Country Western Burger
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Betty Burgers
- Bacon Jalapeño Popper Burger
- Juicy Lucy Bacon Burger
- Mango Tango Turkey Burger
- Blue Cheese Burgers
- Onion Mushroom BBQ Swiss Burger
- Pastrami Cheese Burger with Smack Sauce
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers
- Bacon Cheese Burger with Coriander Pickled Red Onions & Smoky Mayo
- The Better Mac
When it comes to classic backyard grilling, there’s no bigger name in this market segment that Weber. They offer a variety of grill styles, from traditional charcoal, to gas, electric and even wood pellets!
Admittedly, learning how to charcoal grill ribs was one of my greater cooking challenges, the charcoal version is still my favorite.
From the Weber recipe cookbook, here are several good hamburger recipes you may enjoy.
- Chipotle Burgers
- The Ultimate Burger
- Bacon and Egg Burgers with Cheddar
- Bacon Cheeseburgers with Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Blue Cheese Burgers with Red Wine Onions
- Fontina Cheeseburgers with Lemon-Herb Mayonnaise
- Cheeseburgers Stacked with Roasted Poblano Chiles and Avocado
- Philly Cheeseburgers with Onions, Peppers and Provolone
- St. Patty Cheeseburgers with Cabbage on Rye
- Spicy Ginger-Scallions Burgers with Seasame Spinach
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Brie and Shallot Parisian Burgers
- Cabernet Burgers with Rosemary Focaccia
- California Burgers with Guacamole Mayonnaise
The Food Network is my “go-to” for cooking shows, celebrity chefs, and recipes. Find the best recipe ideas, videos, healthy eating advice, party ideas, and cooking techniques from top chefs
Here are some recipes for summertime you will enjoy creating for family and friends.