Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. View the BMI chart below or use the tool below to compute yours.
- Enter your weight and height using standard measurements.
- Select “Calculate BMI” and your BMI will appear below.
Calculate Your Body Mass Index
Height in inches:
Weight in pounds:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Take Action Towards Better Health:
- Maintaining a healthy weight is important for your heart health.
- Moving more can lower your risk factors for heart disease.
- Eating a healthy diet is the key to heart disease prevention.