FitFab50 content on products and product details may contain links to our affiliate partner to make it easier for our visitors to access the products online. The links are given as ‘Buy now’ or ‘Check Price’ or ‘Shop now’ within the product descriptions on our website.
FitFab50 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Being a partner in this program, FitFab50 may earn a commission when you purchase on Amazon within 24 hours of clicking on a link on our website, at no extra cost to you. However, this partnership does not influence the editorial content featuring in the posts.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect information about you when you visit this Website and use our services. Types of information that we may gather include:
- What you give us such as: name, email address, contact details, and, email communications if you request receipt of certain notifications and updates and/or if you contact us directly, and any other personal information disclosed when using our Website and services.
- Automatically collected information: When you visit this Website, enabling cookies on your browser allows us to collect information about you. This and other technical information collected is used to identify your browser to create a more personalized online experience. Cookies may be enabled to activate some of the features and functionality of this Website.
- Information from other third-party sources.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information that we collect from you will be used and disclosed only to provide services to you, or otherwise to carry out our business. Types of personal information we may use and disclose include:
- For internal purposes, to provide a service to you.
- For communications with you.
- For legal purposes and reasons: There may be some circumstances where we will be legally required to share personal information.
We may share your information with third parties we engage with to perform services on our behalf. However, we will not sell or loan your information to third parties unless we ask for your permission upfront.
We will retain your information as required to provide services to you and in compliance with our legal obligations.
We will ask for your consent before releasing information about you to third parties outside those stated above.
Security and Protection of your Personal Information
Our Website is secured and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. While we use industry standards to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal information.
Children and Privacy
Our Website and Services do not target and are not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from users under the age of 18 or send them requests for personal information.
Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by third-party companies. We do not share your personal information with those websites (unless we have asked for your permission as stated above) and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our Website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.