How good is the best massage gun under 100? The results may surprise you! In this post, I will share the top massage guns under $100 and compare them to high-end massagers. You may be shocked by the results!
- Best Massage Gun Under 100 – More Choices for Your Money in 2022!
- How to Decide on the Best Massage Gun Under 100 for You
- Why You Need a Massage Gun
- Is a Massage Gun Under $100 Any Good?
When looking for the top massage guns under $100 dollars, it can be tough to tell what kind of quality you’re getting for your money.
A massage gun can be a useful tool for relieving minor aches and pains in the privacy of your own home, without the need to schedule a massage!
To help you get the most out of your search, I’ve shared a list of top selections based on pricing, reviews, and features that set these devices apart from the competition.
As an Amazon Associate, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) on qualifying purchases which allow me to keep creating amazing free content for you. Support FitFab50 by using the links in my articles to shop. Thank you!
Best Massage Gun Under 100 – More Choices for Your Money in 2022!
★★★ Top Choice – TOLOCO Massage Gun★★★
$69.99 – Shop this look
About this item
- Allows for 20-speed levels, from low, medium to high, bringing different intensity massage experience
- Cordless massage gun, 10 replaceable massage heads
- Handheld percussion massage gun, ergonomic silicone handle design to prevent slipping
- Deep tissue massage gun, with lightweight design with carrying case
DACORM Max Muscle Massager
- Massage Gun, equipped with a 3300mAh Lithium battery, lasts from 8-15 hours massage use on a single charge. Comes with a USB charging cable(CHANGING PLUG NOT INCLUDE), suitable for all charging ports.
- Musle Massage gun, 7 speed levels &12 massage heads, suitable different body needs, effectively relieve back, neck, arms, legs, muscle soreness.
- Handheld Percussion Massage gun, effectively prevent slipping and make it easy to grasp.After 10 minutes of continuous use, the percussion massager will automatically stop running, providing intimate protection for your health and effectively protecting battery life.
Fusion Black Pro Muscle Massage Gun
- Embarrassment Free & Hassle Free Pain Relief: Athletes who take muscle recovery seriously say the New Fusion Black massage gun gives them therapy-level massage with a comfy 12-degree handle that’s easy on their hands and yet so quiet that they can enjoy pain-relieving massage wherever their day takes them (some are even enjoying fast muscle relief while sitting at their desk)
- New Whisper-quiet Brushless Motor - So You Can Truly Relax: Men and women who used the old noisy percussion massage guns say the Fusion Black is a new experience; The cutting-edge Japanese Brushless motor gives you up to 3300 percussions per minute that’s ‘whisper’ quiet (under 45 dB) so you can avoid the ‘hammer drill’ noise common on cheap muscle massage guns and enjoy a more peaceful massage and deeper relaxation
- Pro Results With 6 Swappable Heads And 20 Intensity Levels: As you check out the pictures, notice the 20-speed levels and 6 unique attachments to quickly massage away pain and stiffness; From deep-tissue massage on your back, legs, and arms, to softer options for more delicate tissue in the neck and head - find just the right combination to enjoy refreshed and restored muscles (without costly massage therapy sessions)
DDVWU Massage Gun Deep Tissue Muscle Massager
- MASSAGE GUN: Long-Standby. Equipped with 3300mAh high-quality lithium-ion battery, it can be used for 8-15 hours of massage on a single charge. 10-minute auto-pause setting to extend battery life.
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE GUN: 12 massage heads, 7 speed levels. Suitable for muscles of all parts of the body, enjoy deep muscle relaxation. Suitable for back, neck, arm, leg massage.
- MUSCLE MASSAGE GUN: Easy to control. Effectively relieve muscle soreness, improve lactic acid accumulation, and promote blood circulation.
RENPHO Muscle Massage Gun
- Upgraded Powerful Muscle Massage Gun - We are dedicated to offering a more exquisite and intense sports muscle massager gun; this muscle fascia gun is designed with premium metal housing and a super powerful brushless motor, delivering high penetration
- Convenient USB-Type c(Not support c-c) Charging massage gun deep tissue - No worry about charging when you travel with it in different countries; this deep tissue percussion muscle massager gun can be charged by USB(type-c) with 5v/2a adapter(Not Include), and can be charged by power bank too
- Ultra-Portable & Silent Percussion Massager for Athletes: Weighted only 1.5lbs, this muscle massage gun deep tissue is ultra-compact and easy to grip; a super quiet brushless motor, as low as 45db, makes it ideal for home, office, or gym use
BOB AND BRAD Q2 Mini Massage Gun
- YOUR POCKET-SIZED PARTNER- Q2 MINI is your pocket-sized partner, giving you the highest quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Q2 MINI is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do. Q2 MINI is recommended and developed by the Famous Physical Therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck. Designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled portability; quick relief and relaxation that fits conveniently in your carry-on or backpack.
- A NEW PROPRIETARY BRUSHLESS MOTOR THAT’S THE MOST COMPACT DESIGN EVER- Q2 MINI strikes a never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting the quality relief on the go. Maximum speeds up to 3000rpm, and a vibration amplitude of 7mm. Q2 MINI breaks up knots and relaxes tight muscles, digging deep and relieve hard-to-reach muscle groups.
- USB-C CHARGING - This deep tissue percussion muscle massage gun can be charged by USB-C with the regular phone adapter or 5V/2A adapter (not included). Use it in the home, gym, or office.
Vybe V2 Muscle Massage Gun
- POWERFUL: This back massager is built with 6 vibration speeds ranging from 500 to 2400 strokes per minute. A deep tissue muscle massage gun that provides the perfect level of intensity to help break apart knots, relieve pain and soothe tension.
- EFFECTIVE: Perfect for athletes at every level, our hand held percussion massage gun helps loosen tight muscles and ease joint stiffness. Take it to the gym, the local football field, out on a long hike, or have it ready at the finish line of a marathon.
- VERSATILE: With 3 interchangeable massage tips each targeting different muscle groups, our back, leg, and shoulder massager gun brings sports recovery to another level. Designed with a comfortable ergonomic handle and a built-in battery that lasts 3 hours.
How to Decide on the Best Massage Gun Under 100 for You
$65.59 – Shop this look
Stall force is the amount of pressure needed for the massage gun to stop applying perpendicular force onto your body.
Since everyone’s tolerance for pressure is different, stall force should be an important consideration before purchasing.
If you’re looking to buy a massage gun, and you know what kind of massage you want, stall force is something you should think about when comparing choices. Devices with larger stall forces are often more expensive since they require more powerful motors, batteries, and other components.
➥Read also… Best massage gun under 150
What is amplitude? The amplitude of a massage gun affects how much punch it can deliver. The percussive massage will be better if the amplitude is higher.
In simpler terms, it’s the length of extension of the massage gun arm. For example, the Theragun Pro has an amplitude of 16 millimeters with 60 pounds of stall force.
The best massage guns should have a battery life of at least one hour, preferably two hours. Although you won’t be applying vibration treatment on your body for an hour at a time, not having to charge the device every time will make life easier.
With more expensive models, massage gun battery life can be up to 8 hours. If you plan to use your massage gun for extended periods of time, look for a massage gun with swappable batteries so you can swap them out for continuous use.
The most common accessories for massage guns are massive heads. As you might expect, the more expensive models tend to have more massage head attachments than cheaper massage guns.
Generally, 5 massage heads and attachments are all the average user will ever need. You will find that kits that offer more than 5 attachment heads, heads vary only slightly from the others. This gives the physical therapist or user the perfect head size for those special conditions.
As you might expect, cheap massage guns tend to be noisier than more costly massage guns. However, there are a few standouts when it comes to affordable massage guns with quiet performance.
The DACORM Y8 Prom Max Massage Gun adopts noise reduction technology, and has a working noise level is less than 40 dB. This gun compares quite favorably to the significantly more expensive Theragun Elite with a noise level of 65-68 dB.
Why You Need a Massage Gun
Percussion massage benefits
It can relieve muscle tension and stiffness by relaxing tight muscles, breaking up scar tissue and adhesions, and reducing muscle soreness. Percussive therapy was found to be just as beneficial as massage in preventing DOMS in a short research article published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (delayed onset muscle soreness)
Aids in muscle recovery
A study of 16 males conducted in 2020 discovered that utilizing a massage gun enhanced the range of motion after exercise. Vibration treatment has previously been shown to minimize delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), which occurs 72 hours after an exercise and restore flexibility.
Does a massage gun improve mobility? Massage guns target the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, which all work together to improve mobility. The joints will be more flexible and less prone to strains and sprains if massage guns are used regularly.
Reduce nerve compression
A pinched nerve occurs when a nerve is damaged and is unable to provide regular signals to the brain, resulting in numbness and tingling.
A pinched nerve can be caused by a variety of factors. It could be caused by a herniated disc or bone spurs squeezing the nerve. Arthritis in the area could also be to blame.
Percussion therapy via the use of a massage gun can help you manage pain caused by a pinched or compressed nerve. Massage gun percussive functions promote soft tissue relaxation by boosting circulation to the massaged area, which lowers inflammation and pain.
Breaks up fat
Fat cells break and fat is released when a massage gun is applied. This fat can then be easily shed by exercising and eating a well-balanced diet.
Another advantage of using a massage gun is the ability to enhance circulation. This is because vibration stimulates the lymphatic system and helps to enhance blood flow. Improved circulation can result in a variety of other advantages, including increased energy and mental clarity.
➥Read also… Does a massage gun break up fat
Is a Massage Gun Under $100 Any Good?
Yes. Affordable massage guns offer the same basic health and well-being benefits that pricier guns do, at a much lower price point.
From arm’s length, you would be hard-pressed to tell the difference between the best massage gun under 100 versus the best massage gun under 300.
Today, most massage gun designs are extremely similar. Yes, components will vary as well the overall functionality, but the designs look much alike.
Even when you compare the best massage guns under $100 vs the best massage guns under $500, the differences are more subtle than pronounced.
This is where the top-rated massage guns really pull away from the crowd. Better components, functionality, and durability can be quite noticeable when comparing certain brands.
Stall force and amplitude are the two major differences you will notice with high-priced massage guns. However, affordable massage guns are not designed for professional or hard-core users. Cheap massage guns are the perfect option for the occasional user, who need infrequent use of a massage tool.
The market for quality massage guns has never been better. Massage guns continue to evolve with increased capabilities as prices hold steady and often drop. If you are not a professional athlete or physical therapist, the best massage guns under $100 are for you.
Claudia Faucher is a full-time fitness training expert and lifestyle blogger. She is also been a certified Les Mills BodyPump instructor for the past 5 years and a fitness instructor for over 20 years. Claudia is a personal trainer and creates fitness training programs for seniors and people of all ages. She likes to use her skills and experiences to help others on their fitness journeys.
Last update on 2022-08-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API