Gear up with the latest in activewear and sport apparel essentials made with lightweight, quick-dry, moisture-wicking materials! Shop our hand-selected collection of cheap women’s workout clothes, where fashion and performance don’t have to break your budget!
Don’t let money keep you from looking your best. When I say cheap women’s workout clothes, I mean affordable workout fashions. Boost your motivation to get in shape by using the power of a flattering and stylish activewear outfit.
Since most of us chose to stay in shape from our home gyms or personal workout spaces last year, activewear fashions and styles took a pause for the past 12 months.
Athleisure and stretchy leggings were the mainstay last year and the trend will continue through 2021 as gyms are just starting to open up.
As the number of women that continue to work from home holds steady, the trend is toward comfortwear continues to grow.
Designers are now styling activewear designs to women for all-day wear. The advent of a Zoom meeting world has allowed fashion to go for more function and comfort, than on fashion alone.
Today, the selection of performance leggings has never been greater, which in turn has created a downward pressure on prices, which is nice. Fresh activewear styles inspired by a more dressed-down society, are leading the comfort wear explosion.
Check out our selection of workout clothes that are designed with performance, style, and comfort in mind.
- Cheap women’s workout clothes clearance
- High-waisted yoga pants
- Sports Bras
- Workout Tops & Shirts
High-waisted yoga pants
Women love performance tights since they offer full-body support, and yes, they make you look great. One of the main benefits of high-waisted yoga pants is they provide extra coverage for the lower belly region, which is very nice.
When it comes to must-have workout clothes, high-waisted yoga pants top the list!
Colorfulkoala Women’s High Waisted Yoga Pants 7/8 Length Leggings with Pockets
- 75% Polyester, 25% Spandex
- Turn your gear inside out when washing; wash separately. Air dry or tumble dry low
- Crafted from a brushed, buttery soft, and stretch fabric for delivering you the naked sensation and the unrestricted movement
- Experience the comfort of yoga pants with a seamless waistband that does not dig in
- Side pockets allow you to store your personal items when you’re on the go
- Flatlock construction minimizes chafe. Approx. 25” inseam; 7/8 length
The right sports bra makes all the difference in your workout. Whether you’re doing walking, jogging/running or exercising in a gym, you need a sports bra that’s comfortable, supportive, moisture-wicking, and yes, good-looking. Today’s sports bras come in a variety of attractive styles and constructed with active women in mind.
Under Armour Women’s Threadborne Heathered Sports Bra
- 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Best for A to C cups
- Delivers strategic support, tailored for medium-impact activities like cycling, weight training & boxing
- Soft, breathable cups provide extra structure & coverage
- Removable cups have helpful R & L arrows to easily put back in
- Crossover straps with feminine keyhole detail
Workout Tops & Shirts
The best workout tops can vary depending on your individual style and the type of workout you’re doing. Modern workout tops and shirts are made of breathable, moisture-wicking fabrics to keep you dry and cool, even during the most extreme workout sessions. There are many workout tops available from a variety of activewear brands. Listed below is one I have purchased for myself and truly love.
Lemedy Women Padded Sports Bra Fitness Workout Running Shirts Yoga Tank Top
- 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- Pull-On closure
- Padded sports bra with removable pads for convenient adjustment, soft, and comfortable to wear. For yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
- Lemedy Yoga bra combine fashion, function, and performance
- Light Support – Intended to provide Light support for a A/B/C cup.
- For yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
- Made with lightweight,moisture-wicking power fabric, Nylon 87% + Spandex 13%, High elasticity, Comfortable, Breathable
What are the best clothes for working out?
The Best Fabrics For Workout Clothes
- Cotton is best for low-intensity workouts. Rayon and spandex are preferred for high-intensity workouts
- Wicking fabrics are best to get rid of sweat. They pull moisture away from the skin to add in cooling and quick-drying
- Look for “squat proof” leggings for intensive workout classes
- Purchase your workout clothes based on the type of exercise you plan to do.
- Great fit means everything. Buy workout clothes that fit your body type.
What should you not wear when working out?
Invest in decent sets of workout clothing, such as quality athletic shirts, shorts, pants, and sports bras. Avoid wearing restrictive clothing for the gym! …Denim is a definite “no-no”! Purchase gym shoes intended for a workout you plan to do, such as gym shoes, running shoes, cross trainers or basketball shoes. Save your work boots for the construction site!
Can I wear a regular bra to the gym?
Non-sports bras or regular bras are not designed to offer support during intense workouts. With regular bras, even low-impact exercises such as light running or moderate stretching could lead to pain and discomfort. You may also experience tension or pain in your shoulder if you use regular bras during the workout.