You’ve already redecorated your indoor spaces during the colder weather months. But what about your outdoor entertainment spot? I’ve put together several ideas for patio furniture for small spaces your friends are sure to love!
Finally have the perfect spot for any social gathering!
Don’t let your patio go to waste. Both the front and back porches of the house are so often ignored, left empty, and barely utilized.
When it comes to decorating small spaces, the use of color is a powerful tool.
Patio Furniture for Small Spaces
For some creative small balcony design ideas with tips on how you can save space, be sure to use all the areas available to you.
Start with interesting furnishings.
Cool, eclectic furniture can be found at consignment shops, and often at bargain prices. It’s little touches like this that can give your small spaces real charm and personality.
You can also find interesting pieces to compliment your patio furniture set. I love these accents! Here is a couple I recently purchased.
As with any outdoor space, plants are a must! Look for unique plant hangers and flower pots to showcase your green thumb.
I love small spaces to decorate. It makes you think and rethink every design element you include in this area.
With the available space, you need to think creatively. Implement a clever layout.
I really enjoy using original pieces for balcony design ideas and small spaces.
Look for furniture ideas that are space-friendly, such as folding tables and chairs. Folding chairs save space and provide some flexibility so you can always have enough seats for friends and family.
I really like the design of these folding chairs. The earth tones make it flexible for all your patio design needs.
Yes, folding patio chairs and tables are a very popular design choice. But what about the floor they sit on. Outdoor patio rugs are often overlooked, however, they are a great way to add color and accents to your patio or balcony.
Here is what outdoor patio rugs can look like in your small spaces! Pretty amazing, right?
As we continue with small space design ideas, I have a few more you may find interesting.
Let’s talk about patio lighting. I would like to start with one of my favorite items in this category, waterproof outdoor flameless candles.
Flameless candles are incredibly realistic and give you a lot of flexibility when it comes to outdoor lighting options.
Here are 2 of my top choices for flameless candles. I love how beautiful they are, the ease of use, and the tropical vibe they give off!
No patio is complete without the ambiance a patio fire pit can bring.
Throw the ultimate s’ mores party, host an outdoor date night, or just enjoy a good book!
A patio fire pit provides powerful warmth and gentle light to your outdoor area.
Take a look at these popular fire pit models.
- Wanting A Great Patio Party?: Having a patio party is different from an indoor party, outdoors you need to consider the coldness and a center of attention to gather everyone. A fire pit table can provide the atmosphere needed for a great time!
- 32-Inch Fire Table: A 32-inch fire table is well-spaced enough for holding drinks, food, and snacks for your party or romantic meat outdoors. So don’t let your guests hold drinks in their hands all night, provide a patio party where guests can sit, chillax and chat!
- Feel The Heat(50,000BTU): Ciays gas table can reach up to 50,000BTU to provide heat to whoever is around your fire table, we won’t leave you out in the cold! Keeping your food warm for the whole get-together, there’s nothing worse than eating cold food.
- Color: Black; Material: Steel & Polyester Bag; Overall Dimension (with Lid): 31.97 x 31 x 19.7’’ (LxWxH); Overall Dimension (without Lid): 31.97 x 31 x 14.37’’ (LxWxH)
- Features with mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing; poker can be used to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid
- Comes with suitable outer cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by water or rain when not in use
- ELEGANT OUTDOOR FURNITURE: The perfect combination of style and functionality on your patio or in the backyard, with a beautiful wicker design and aluminum tabletop
- GLASS WIND GUARD: Ignite a warm, inviting flame over the sparkling glass rocks and watch it burn all night, as an included glass wind guard adds elegant appeal while keeping the fire going even during a breeze
- CONVENIENT HIDEAWAY TANK HOLDER: Intelligently crafted with a pullout gas tank holder, so you can change your propane tank in a flash and tuck it away to stay completely out of sight; works with a standard 20-pound propane tank at 50,000 BTU
Small space designs will inspire you in the decoration of your outdoor living spaces. Be creative. Whether you are looking for patio design ideas on a budget, or patio decor ideas DIY, remember to have fun with it and use design elements to let your personality show!
Claudia Faucher is a full-time fitness training expert and lifestyle blogger. She is also been a certified Les Mills BodyPump instructor for the past 5 years and a fitness instructor for over 20 years. Claudia is a personal trainer and creates fitness training programs for seniors and people of all ages. She likes to use her skills and experiences to help others on their fitness journeys.
Last update on 2022-08-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API