How to get soft, supple feet
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there were a quick-fix to cure dry and cracked feet once and for all? While we can’t guarantee you results overnight, we have some tips on how to remove thick dead skin from feet that come pretty close. These little tricks provide fast results, by repairing your feet so they feel soft and look amazing by the time they hit the floor in the morning. Read on to find out how it’s done.
- For Soft, Smooth Feet - Maryton professional foot pumice stone to remove calluses and tough skin for soft, silky, smooth feet, also be used as pumice stone for body, hands and elbows
- Improved Foot Scrub Features - Maryton has been committed to inventing a best callus remover sponge for decades. This premium double sided pumice stone has 2 levels of coarseness to suit any type of calloused feet. Especially works great for exfoliating cracked heels, also widely used as shower foot scrubbers
- Premium Pedicure Tools - Our best selling blue pumice stone set are widely used by nail salons across the USA. Made from high quality material and does great job of removing callus, this foot scrubber is trusted by professionals
- Pedicure Feet At Home - Foot pumice stone is a simple but effective way to remove calluses. Perfect size, fits into the palm of the hand for easy use. Save time and money, enjoy your foot spa-like experience at home by using Maryton pumice stone for feet products
- Renew Feet From Here - Why not have a try? Renew your feet with the exfoliation of this foot pumice stone. Say Hello to beautiful, smooth and silky feet. Maryton pumice stone set is your smart choice
Dead or loose skin forming on feet is your body’s way of naturally exfoliating and shedding dead skin cells. Thick dead skin can accumulate due to lack of moisture if your feet are constantly in closed shoes or socks. It can also build up from the friction of walking or running.
Thick dead skin can also develop if you don’t regularly care for, exfoliate, or scrub your feet.
It is not uncommon for dead skin on the bottom of your foot to appear dry, cracked, or loose. This is typically not painful unless you develop an foot infection such as athlete’s foot or eczema.
Simple Ways How To Remove Thick Dead Skin From Feet
- Natural Black Pumice Stone - Black foot stone signifies high quality because pure volcanic lava is naturally black. When feet pumice is any other color than black, this means it isn’t composed of pure earth lava
- Pumice Stones are an effective tool for rejuvenating and cleansing the skin of the hands, feet, elbows, and heels, and for removing calluses and corns, hard, dry, rough and dead skin
- Healing Properties - Contains trace elements - Massages and stimulates blood flow - Relieves fatigue, promotes relaxation - Ideal callus remover - Remove dead skin for healthy feet - With daily use, your skin will become baby smooth - Soft, silky skin like after SPA treatments
- Perfect Shape and Size - Easy and comfortable to hold in your hand - Natural hang rope that holds its shape well after getting wet
- The Gift of Health - Pumic stone is the perfect gift for your loved ones. It is the most natural method of softening rough skin. Treat your friends and family to the gift of youthful, healthy skin
1. Pumice stone
A pumice stone is a natural lava stone that can assist in removing dead skin and callouses from your feet.
- Place the pumice stone in warm water.
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes to soften up the skin.
- Gently move the stone in a circular motion around your foot to remove dead skin. Be easy. Focus on slowly removing the top layer of the skin. Doing so will help promote healthy cell growth.
- Afterwards, generously apply lotion or oil to help soften your feet.