Can dark circles under eyes be removed? Many people feel they make them look tired, older, or unhealthy.
Here are a number of ways people report they’ve eliminated or reduced the appearance of dark circles under their eyes.
- Get more sleep
- Elevate your head while sleeping
- Use a cold compress
- Reduce exposure to the sun
- Use moisturizers to eliminate dark circles
- Apply frozen cucumber slices
- Apply tea bags
In this article, I will share my research on how to avoid surgery for dark circles under eyes and how to treat them quickly and safely.
Get more sleep
Lack of sleep can cause dark circles under your eyes. It can also make you look paler, which might make your dark circles appear darker and more pronounced. Make getting at least seven hours of sleep each night your goal.
Elevate your head while sleeping
Try extra pillows under your head to elevate your head. This can reduce the puffiness around the eye area.
Use a cold compress
A cold compress can reduce swelling and reduce dilated blood vessels. It can also reduce the appearance and help eliminate dark circles. Wrap a cold pack or a bag of ice cubes in a cloth and apply to your eyes.
Reduce exposure to the sun
You can reduce dark eye circles by protecting your skin from the sun. Ultraviolet radiation can worsen dark eye circles. Prevent worsening of dark eye circles by wearing sunglasses, moisturizers with sunscreens, and hats can reduce the skin from sun exposure
Use moisturizers specially designed to eliminate dark circles
There are numerous over-the-counter moisturizers that will help you with the dark circles under your eyes. Common ingredients include caffeine, vitamin E, aloe, hyaluronic acid, and/or retinol.
Here are some popular moisturizers for you to try.
- LOOK YOUNGER under eye mask works to firm, hydrate, and reduce fine lines while restoring skin tone and texture. Depuffing eye patches with Hyaluronic Acid increases moisture retention and prevents dehydration
- NO MORE DARK CIRCLES our under eye patches reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffy eyes, and swelling. Treatment eye mask for dark circles improves the look of eye bags.
- ANTI-AGING EFFECT. These unique eye masks for puffy eyes soothe and rejuvenate delicate skin under the eyes. Collagen eye pads make the skin more elastic.
- MORE AWAKE. Silicone eye pads are formulated to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes, to deeply moisturize, and to nourish your skin
- SMOOTHING and RELAXING. Cooling eye mask with Aloe Vera reduces the appearance of puffiness. Undereye gel patches support skin elasticity for a youthful, smooth appearance.
- Face moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Glycerin, La Roche Posay Prebiotic thermal water and essential ceramides
- Paraben free, fragrance free
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM - Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST - Don't just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION - No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.